Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mail from Raesha!


I thought I'd post a few photos of what Raesha sent me last week. It was a prize for posting a comment on her 100th blog post...thank you SO much, Raesha! I feel so special...it was such a sweet package.


She made the cover and back page of the little photo album and the sweet card, then added a couple of sheets of epoxy-type stickers, some nice lip-gloss
........AND........

These awesome hand-made earrings and keychain...aren't they wonderful!?! I just love everything that you sent, Raesha. Thanks so much for making me feel so special.

I know I'm going to have to post the wonderful swap package I received from Amy at Christmas but I still have to take pictures of everything since I didn't think of it when I got the package.

***Now that I have a blog I'm sure I'm going to be taking pictures of anythings and everything as I have to admit that I just love looking at blogs with lots of photos.***

Well...that's it for now. I shouldn't blog when I'm supposed to be making supper ;o)

'til next time...Marianne

No comments: