Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dexter

Thanks to Amy and Raesha for commenting already...you guys make me happy!


Well....two posts in one day? It's just that I have a few minutes before the lasagna is ready and I've got a photo of what I got in the mail today...and I had to practice posting again so please bear with me.


Loookie what came in the mail today.......It's Dexter!!!

Isn't he just the sweetest pincushion that you've ever seen? He's the reason that I signed up on Etsy in the first place! I just had to get him from Natalie. Thanks so much, Natalie...I just love him!



I'm going to take some pictures and post the wonderful package that I got from Raesha soon. Perhaps tomorrow.

This blogging is actually pretty easy. I still need more practice though ;o)

~Marianne

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my, Dexter is very sweet! I'm off to see what else Natalie has to offer.